Angry Birds Star Wars II is the second installment in the crossover between the popular games saga Angry Birds, and the Star Wars movies. However, it is the seventh release of Rovio. The plot is based on the prequel movies so characters such as Jar Jar Binks, Darth Maul, Qui-Gon Jinn or Padme Amidala will appear throughout the story, each one with their own bird-version with its own powers.
You can choose your side (Bird Side or Pork Side) and play as the evil pigs
The best and most innovative feature of this game is that for the first time in the Angry Birds Series, you can choose your side (Bird Side or Pork Side) and play as the evil Pigs or as the Angry Birds. Thus, our beloved birds will be the good ones, while the pigs will act as the dark side of the force as you play characters such as General Grievous or Emperor Palpatine.
Characters, levels and more
In Angry Birds Star Wars, you have more than thirty characters of the movies to play, more than in the previous versions of the saga. You have to be smart and use the characters' powers in the correct way to get the three stars for each level. Powers vary depending on the birds or the pigs you choose, and they will be similar to the main powers of the character in the movies. For instance, Obi Wan Kenobi can use the Force, R2-D2 can electrocute enemies, Padme Amidala can use the Tractor Ray, Captain Panaca uses his Laser Gun, Qui-Gon Jinn does a somersault while he uses his laser saber, and even Jar Jar Binks can use his tongue to grasp things.
The game is divided into three episodes, Naboo Invasion, Escape to Tatooine, and Battle of Naboo. All of them are set in famous settings of the Star Wars saga. All episodes have the option of being completed by playing either side of the force, either Birds Side or Pork Side. Nevertheless, to unlock the Dark Side of the episode you have to get at least 20 stars. In addition, there is the Reward Chapter, that can only be unlocked by reaching specific points with different characters. When you reach those points, the specific level of that character becomes unlocked. There are 18 levels for birds characters and 14 for pigs.
Angry Birds Star Wars II Free Full Version Features
Here you can find the outstanding features of Angry Birds Star Wars II:
- Option of choosing between the Bird Side (Jedis) and the Pork Side (Siths)
- More than 30 characters you can play such as Anakin Skywalker, Padme Amidala, Yoda, Jango Fett or Jar Jar Binks
- Three episodes with lots of levels inside for endless entertainment
- Extra unlockable levels in the Reward Chapter
- Possibility of summoning a specific character via QR Code thanks to Telepods
- Ability to become a Sith Master or a Jedi
- Change your character any time you want, whether the new character has been earned or purchased
If you are interested in Angry Birds Star Wars II and you want to know more information about this game before you download the app, feel free to visit the developer’s website .
The minimum system requirements to download this app to your Android device are:
- Operating System: Android 2.3 Gingerbread or later
- Free Space: 47 MB available
If you want to download the app to your iOS device, the minimum requirements are:
- Operating System: iOS 4.3 or later
- Free Space: 46.1 MB available