Borderlands 2 is an action role first person shooter (fps) video game developed by Gearbox Software. Both Borderlands games are well known for their stunning cell-shading graphic style. This time, the title tells the story of four new characters in their struggle to free Pandora from Handsome Jack, the wily, charismatic and despicable president of Hyperion Corporation and his men. The main characters of Borderlands 2 make their way across Pandora to stop Jack from awakening an ancient, evil alien called “The Warrior”.
This title mixes the essence of FPS games with some role-playing to create an evolution of the role playing shooter genre. In Borderlands 2 you will be free to team up with up to three players for some online action or get old-school with split-screen mayhem. If you have already played this kind of games, you know that you will spend hours and hours glued to your seat, leveling up and getting some new equipment with one of the million weapons available.
How to play
The story of Borderlands 2 begins with Handsome Jack (president of Hyperion Corporation), who has raised a base on moon’s surface while he searches for an ancient vault buried deep beneath its ground. This scrapheap world is full of plains and highways covered with signboards showing Jack’s mocking eyes and his gleaming smile. By night, loads of troopers patrol the place while the drilling machines shake the ground, searching for the treasure.
This release brings new characters and classes like Gunzerker, who is able to dual-wield any weapon in the game. You can play online with your friends; you can share your adventures online or through local network (LAN). In Borderlands 2 there are weapons like machine guns, rocket launcher, sniper rifles and resources like fire, electricity or corrosive acid. This release includes new environments like the arctic tundra, mysterious caverns, dangerous prairies and others. During the adventure, you will have to face new enemies like Hyperion mechanic army led by Handsome Jack, different kinds of beasts and huge, deadly bugs.
Borderlands 2 Full Version Features
Here you can see some of the unique features of Borderlands 2:
- Character customization: new gear available, featuring varying grades of rarity
- Badass Rank: You can increase your Badass Rank by completing challenges. The higher level the challenge is, the more Badass rank you get upon completion
- Optional Objectives: Several objectives are not required to move forward in the story, but they will reward you if you fulfill them
- Elemental nerfs: In this release, elemental enemies take significantly less damage from weapons using elements they have resistance to
- Multiple Choices: missions now let you choose how they will be completed
- Traps: Now normally loot dropping items such as plant pods or chest contain traps. Be careful!
- Eridium: This new element can be used as a currency to increase backpack capacity or to augment elemental powers
If you are interested in Borderlands 2 and you need some more information before you download it, feel free to check the developer’s official website .
System requirements for the download
Minimum system requirements to correctly download and run Borderlands 2 are listed below:
- Operating System: Windows XP or higher
- Processor: 2.4 GHz Dual Core or above
- RAM Memory: 2 GB or higher
- Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 8500 or compatible
- Hard Disk: 13 GB space available