The Sims 4 is a new life-simulating title developed by Maxis and published by EA. It follows the usual gameplay of the series, enhancing the social factor and including a new emotions system. This new release is designed to be playable in average computers, so it won’t require powerful hardware to play the game properly.
This new edition of The Sims 4 provides a more detailed graphic aspect but, at the same time, it is more optimized for Windows systems. This way, it does not require more power from your PC. The graphical aspect has the same visual artwork as the previous editions, adding more dynamism and expression to your Sims. Anger, happiness and sadness are now more visible than before.
How to play
There are a lot of ways in which this huge release can be played. You will be able to choose one of the premade families which already live in the neighborhood or you can create your own Sim and place it in an empty house. Oh wait, you can even create your own house if you don’t like what you see!
The Sims 4 creator is now improved and gives you more possibilities than before. For instance, the physical aspect is now more customizable. With The Sims 4 it is possible to manually change several parts like the nose aspect without using default models. There is also available more variety in body parts form, so the users will be able to create unique characters never seen up to date.
One of the big improvements for this release is the emotional depth. Sims used to be emotionally simple, when they’re hungry, they just eat and they are fine again. If their house catches on fire, they just extinguish it and life goes on. Now they have persistent emotions. Your characters can be angry or happy, depressed, fulfilled, etc. All influenced through their actions, other Sims, memories or events. Besides, you will be able to choose their personality and life goals. For instance, some Sims want to become professional sportsmen while others want to follow the evil path and become criminal masterminds.
The Sims 4 Full Version Features
Here you can see some of the unique features of this PC game:
- New Sims: Create and play with new Sims with heart, body and mind
- Intelligence: From multitasking to expressing emotions, your Sims are now more natural
- Creative Tools: You are free to sculpt your Sim with precision and build your dream house without effort
- Rewards: Earn outfits, objects and traits by discovering collectables, completing events and unlocking achievements
- Share: You can share your households to gain fame online. Besides, you can download community creations to get a new look
If you are interested in The Sims 4 and you need some more information before you download it, feel free to check the developer’s official website .
Minimum system requirements to download and run this PC game are listed below:
- Operating System: Windows XP or higher
- Processor: 2.0 GHz or equivalent
- RAM Memory: 1 GB or above
- Graphic Card: 128 MB Card with support for Pixel Shader 2.0and compatible with DirectX: 9.0
- Hard Disk: 6.1 GB free space (1GB additional needed for custom content and saved games)